I am a Chartered Human Resource Management professional and was recognised as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in 2002. I am also a member of the Institute of Directors and the Association of Business Mentors.
After gaining valuable international management experience as a chef in 5 Star Hotels and Michelin Starred Restaurants for 10 years I moved into the Learning and Development arena in 1988, inspired by the measurable results it can produce.
I have worked with all levels of management, across a broad range of sectors, designed award winning training programmes for the Méridien Hotel Group and developed nationally recognised Management Development programmes.
However any training programme that is not part of a Business or HR Strategy is doomed to become a waste of time, money and effort. So I work with my clients to ensure they get a great return on investment from any development activity.
I also help them avoid the traps of unconscious bias when recruiting and selecting people by automating the shortlisting process and providing simple yet robust assessment and selection processes.
MY UNIQUE SELLING POINTS:
- Highly qualified Consultant, Trainer, Coach, NLP Master Practitioner and Certified Applied Neuroscience Practitioner.
- Specialises in helping organisations to understand and optimise models of best practice in Recruitment, Development and Engagement.
- A friendly and accessible approach that makes it easier to evaluate management effectiveness, implement organisational change and align the personal aspirations of staff with business objectives.
- My approach can often release unexpected resources and innovation amongst management and staff. One of my clients won the Fast Business Growth Award after implementing my proprietary system ‘The CLEAR Framework’.
- An enthusiastic and emotionally intelligent communicator who clarifies complex issues and engages audiences, inspiring them into action.
- My pragmatic approach has successfully assisted many clients to achieve internationally recognised standards by coaching Business Owners, Directors and Senior Managers and facilitating development workshops.
- Author of three E-Books and over 100 articles. Check out my latest blog on http://www.talent4performance.co.uk/blog/
HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN IN BUSINESS?
14 Years – I stared my first consultancy in 2004 and have recently joined forces with a new business partner and expanded with a new team of associate consultants to address larger projects.
WHO WOULD BE A GOOD CLIENT:
Medium sized businesses 30 – 300 staff experiencing the pain of growth, recruitment, lack of productivity and engagement or simply inexperienced mangers.
Larger businesses 300 – 3000 who need to streamline or revitalise their recruitment practices, review and assess cultural fit with their corporate values, refresh and reinvigorate the Leadership Team.
HOW SOMEONE WOULD START A CONVERSATION WITH A PERSON THAT THEY THINK COULD BE REFERRED TO ME:
Listen for complaints about people issues:
- That person didn’t work out . . .
- You just can’t get the people these days . . .
- There is a lack of focus . . .
- I wish the managers would just manage . . .
- We need better leadership / team working
- People aren’t performing at the right level we need . . .
- There is a lack of engagement . . .
What to say in response:
- That sounds tricky . . .
- You probably needs some specialist help with that . . .
- Have you considered using a Strategic HR Consultant?
- I know someone who I can recommend, he has worked with businesses who have similar problems and he has helped them get great results.
Why Choose David’s Company: http://www.talent4performance.co.uk/about-us/